TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Web Site (and any other site accessed through this site) and the services provided therein are only available to users seeking employment ("Jobseekers") or users seeking employees or advertisers ("Employers") and are subject to the Terms and Conditions which are set out below. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Web Site. Upon your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, they are binding upon you. Experd ("the Company") may revise the Terms and Conditions at anytime by updating this section. You are advised to visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Your access the Company's Web Site and its services will be terminated upon your notice to the Company that any change is unacceptable otherwise your continued use will constitute your acceptance of all changes and they will be binding upon you.
1. Acceptable Web Site Uses
- Specific Uses - Jobseekers
Jobseekers agree that they will only use the Company's Web Sites (and any other sites accessed through them) for lawful purposes and to seek employment. Jobseekers may send their resume through the Company Web Sites. Alternatively the Jobseeker may send his resume to the Company through the Company's Web Sites in reply to any job advertisement. In such event the Jobseeker's resume will also remain active on the Company's Web Sites for a predetermined period and, unless the Jobseeker chooses to delete it, it will thereafter be stored in the Company's Database at the Jobseeker's own risk. The Company also reserves the right to edit any Jobseeker's resume as it sees fit. Jobseekers acknowledge and agree to the Company's practice of charging Employers a fee for access to the Company's web sites, Database and to the Jobseeker's resumes and details. The Jobseekers also recognizes that he has no claims to any such fees received by the Company. The Company will not release the Jobseeker's personal data to any potential employer without his permission but the Company will release the Jobseeker's brief resume (without his name and address) to third parties through the use of the Company's search engine or any other means. However Jobseekers do agree that the Company and its associated companies may use the Jobseeker's personal data for marketing purposes. Further the Company will not be responsible or held liable in any way if any Employer, should use the Jobseeker's personal data for any other use other than for obtaining potential employees. Jobseekers accept that personal data given to Employers or other users are given entirely at their own risk.
- Specific Uses - Employers
Upon payment of the Service Fee to the Company or upon acceptance of any free trial promotion offer, the Employer will be entitled to use the Company's Web Sites to advertise job vacancies and/or create their own web page on the Company's Web Site for a predetermined period following agreement of the predetermined service. The only exception is a free trial promotional offer. Employers will also be entitled to access the Company's Jobseekers Database but agree that all information obtained will only be used for the purpose of obtaining potential employees. Employers will be solely responsible for the contents and materials contained in their advertisement and/or web page. The Company reserves the right to edit any advertisement or web page as it sees fit. The Company reserves the right to change the Service Fee or institute new charges or fees, as it deems appropriate. In the event that any Employer should fail to pay the Service Fee or any other fees or changes due to the Company, the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Employer's web page or advertisement, without prejudice to all other rights and remedies.
- Prohibited Uses - Jobseekers and Employers
Jobseekers and Employers agree not to use any of the Company's Web Sites for any of the following purposes which are expressly prohibited:
- Jobseekers shall not post any non-resume information and/or incomplete, false or inaccurate resume information which is not their own accurate resume.
- Jobseekers shall not respond to any employment opportunity for any reason other than to apply for the job advertised and Employers shall not respond to any Jobseeker other than in connection with their application for a job. Communications soliciting business for any reason is prohibited.
- All users shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about other users. All unsolicited communications of any type to users is strictly prohibited.
- All users shall not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- All users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Company's Web Sites (or any other sites accessed through the Company's Web Sites) including, without limitation, accessing data not intended for them or logging into a server or account which they are not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- All users will not use the Company's Web Sites in order to transmit, distribute or store material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or in any manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or that is libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.